• Close to Sarlat, the jewel in the Dordogne crown
• Beynac & La Roque Gageac, Domme and Castelnaud are just a stone-throw away
• We are just 1 hour to Bergerac Airport
• Choice of 3 golf courses
• In a stunningly beautiful part of the Dordogne
• Lots of places to visit & things to do nearby
• Lovely restaurants to try
• Area steeped in pre-history
Les Volets Rouges is a lovely "Maison de Maitre" built from local honey-coloured stone in 1844.
It is set in its own spacious grounds and offers a peaceful and relaxing stay for couples.
Vezac is a small commune between the spectacular mediaeval town of Sarlat and Beynac whose majestic castle dominates the skyline.
Vezac borders the valley of the cinq chateaux and is only minutes away from the lovely La Roque Gageac , beautiful Marquessac and its delightful gardens and the river Dordogne.So with so much to see and do , you will need somewhere to stay.
We have three bedrooms each with a double bed and own large en-suite shower room.
The rooms are spacious and nicely furnished and the bathrooms well-appointed with soft fluffy towels.
The heated swimming pool awaits your return from a mornings sightseeing or shopping at one of the many local markets.
Kathleen and Bill offer a very warm welcome and having lived in the area for several years have good local knowledge and they speak French so can help out if need be.
A few good reasons why B&B Les Volets Rouges is ideal to use as a base while exploring both the Dordogne and Vezere Valleys.
B&B LES VOLETS ROUGES